Pre-Selling Property 101
CALL US: +63 917.7965825
MAIL US: email@example.com
Pre-Selling Property is a term used that refers to the properties that has to be built, under construction, on planning stage or for completion
While there may seem to be big risks when buying a property that does not exist yet. Let me share the advantages of acquiring a pre- selling condo unit or a house and lot unit.
1. AFFORDABILITY- Selling price are usually cheaper when it is just launched .
- up to 50% cut off from the finished property's price
2. FLEXIBLE PAYMENT SCHEME- Buyer has an option to choose the payment scheme most convenient for them.
- government supported loan, in-house financing and bank financing are among the choices
3. BUSINESS INVESTMENT- Value of real estate property appreciates as it nears turn over or if it's ready now for occupancy.
Renting out or selling the property with the existing value is a good return on investment.
4. OPTION TO CHOOSE- Buyer has the privilege to choose their desired location. Most often secure a location on a higher floor with the perfect view or whichever suits their taste
On the other hand, buyer may be skeptical in investing a pre- selling property. Thus, this is where your trusted Real Estate Broker plays a role in guiding and ensuring that you are making the right choice.