The Pag-IBIG Savings Program
CALL US: (032)254-2398
MAIL US: email@example.com
The Pag-IBIG Savings Program is the fastest and most affordable way for members to save for future needs. All qualified members are given access to avail for a short-term loans for their immediate needs or a housing loan with easy payment terms at low interest rates.
The lowest monthly savings in Pag-IBIG can be at 50Php. Â However, the member may opt to increase his/her monthly savings for higher Total Accumulated Value (TAV), as well as higher loanable amount.
The TAV consists of the members personal savings, employer counterpart (if any) and all dividend earnings.
What are the benefits of being a Pag-IBIG member?
A Pag-IBIG member is entitled to the following benefits:
- Provident savings that are government-guaranteed and earn a tax-free dividend annually;
- Availment of short-term loans: Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL) to finance various immediate needs, and calamity loan for members residing in areas placed under a state of calamity; and
- Availment of housing: affordable housing loan packages with subsidized interest rate for as low as 4.5% and regular housing loan package subject to Full Risk-Based Pricing Framework.
When can a member withdraw his/her savings?
The member may withdraw his/her Total Accumulated Value upon occurrence of any of the following:
- Membership maturity based on 20 years of membership with the Fund and has remitted a total of 240 monthly savings.
- Retirement at age 60 (optional) or 65 (mandatory)
- Separation from service due to health reasons
- Permanent departure from the country
- Permanent total disability or insanity
- Upon death, in which case, his/her heirs shall receive his/her TAV plus an additional death benefit.
How will monthly savings be remitted to the Fund?
Formally-employed members shall remit through salary deduction. Their employers shall have the responsibility to remit members savings to the fund on a monthly basis. Other members may pay directly to the Fund or through any of its authorized collecting agents.